All good gifts around us
Are sent from Heaven above..
So thank the Lord, oh thank the Lord for all his love..

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bok Choy

In this week's veggie box there was a different sort of vegetable. I'd seen it before, but couldn't remember it's name.
So I consulted The Book...



and looked at everything we had in our box...











It wasn't in there.
So I googled it.
Why didn't I do that first?
It was Bok Choy.






The sad news is: most of these veggies weren't consumed. 
A stomach flu went through our whole family,
and by the time our family was ready for real food
the veggies were 
wilting
and 
molding
and
dying.
Womp. Womp.

The not quite as sad news: we composted most of them. 
And that makes it less like wasting.
 ...I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.