Summertime!! :)
Beautiful blossoms. :)
TOMATOES!!! (she typed with enthusiasm)
OH yeah!
These are "Orange Fleshed Purple Smudged" -- excited to see the colors come in!
Kale (and some grass that wandered in)
Salad greens. And grass. =P
This is a....
...carrot! Surprise!
How do you know when they're ripe? I don't know if I pulled this one too early? It's pretty zesty tasting, not all that sweet. I keep meaning to google that...
My reluctant cucumbers are finally getting with the program. They're "dragon's eggs" cucumbers. Small and white. It's gonna be great.
Tip: If you want to look like a better gardener than you really are, plant some birdhouse gourd. It goes CRAZY and is quite impressive.
Up and over the fence.
Pretty white flowers.
The start of a gourd. A baby birdhouse gourd. Aww! They're fuzzy and adorable.
I really love how big these leaves are,
And the little curly-que grippers. Adorable! Like little ribbons.
It keeps growing and growing and growing!!!
L shows up, and helps me with the carrot.
The jungle cat, keeping the grounds rodent and salamander free.
Garden in summertime. Sweet summertime (now that it's cooled off!)
Potted portulaca.
So pretty!
You never know what color is coming up next. Surprise, it's orange!
Surprise! Pink, now!
Rhubarb (grow grow GROW, please!!). Don't eat the leaves, fyi.
Grapes. :)
The end!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.