All good gifts around us
Are sent from Heaven above..
So thank the Lord, oh thank the Lord for all his love..

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Saturday in May

Everything is growing so fast!
Tomatoes. Herbs. Peaches. Garden. Boys.
J's tomato plant, ready for transplanting.





Hot Box for hardening seedlings. Never fear the cold nights again, just close the lid.

Teeny weeny strawberry plants. I may go buy some mature ones- I want garden strawberries this year!

Sow your carrots atop the soil lined in a row, ordered the directions.
I complied.
Down comes the rain to distribute the carrots everywhere.
Ah. Well.


Salad greens! I'm having success with everything except that kale...

Arugula- sooo good!

Fence in progress. Then probably some gravel down and more stepping stones.

Future melons and pumpkins. Just gotta finish digging it out and add the top soil. I'm waaay behind on it! Eecks!

Fields of clover- best thing about May.


PEACHES!!!

Should be ripe in June!


We have an apple tree now too, but there were no blossoms this year. Maybe next year...

Mommy's helper.

J running.
("RUN! RUN!")

L running.
"RAH! RAH!"


Races.

I weeded this little path way and showed the boys all the worms I found.
The little one (L) said, "Ssssss!" every time.

Somebody's graduated to the top of the tire swing...

Daddy's shoulders.

Since he's now a big boy, he's a bit resistant to going back under the tire swing.....
Gorgeous day in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.